Re: A85: What we need, what is to come. Please read me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997 18:48 -0500, you wrote:

>     The first thing that I would like to say is could we please stop quoting so much. I have seen messages that have up to 5 levels of quotes in them. And could we please stop makeing one sentence messages with 2 pages of unrelated qutoes in them? Now that the gripeing is done, lets get down to business.

I agree with this.  The reason for replies are so people will know
what you are talking about.  In the case of Usenet, where there are
propagation delays, etc, it may be more necessary, but all of us get
all of the messages.

>     There are many diffrent kinds of games for the TI-85, but no pinball. Can't someone make a pinball or pipedream. Also what do you think of a shell for Usgard that puts programs in the custom menu as the shell? In your custom menu you would have your programs and a item that rebuilds the list. You would use this if you put something over a game or if you put on a new game.

I was thinking of a new small (< a couple months of work) game to
make, and remembered hearing a long time ago that pipe dream was fun.
then i got a shareware version from somewhere, and found it pretty
boring.  maybe i just had a bad version.  as for pinball, i would
really like to make a pinball game, and have occassionally thought
about making it.  but, i think i would need some source to look at.
If anyone can find me some pinball source, i would try it.

-mike