Re: A85: Plain Jump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Plain Jump

SWISH97@aol.com wrote:

> I was playing plain jump and for some reason the screen turned snowy
> and then
> the screen went blank like it was off.  I thought the batteries were
> dead so
> I bought new ones and it still wouldn't work.  Does anyone know what
> happened? And how I can fix it? Thanx- SS(Secret Service)

   That has happened to me before too.  I was using the level editor for
plainsjump on usgard and I tried to save a level. The calculator got
snowy like you said and then shut off.  It wouldn't turn until I reset
the calc.  Which means either taking out all the batteries, or pressing
the reset button.

Nathan A.K.A Hemlock