Re: A85: Interrupt/Usgard-TSR question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Interrupt/Usgard-TSR question

200 times per second?

When I look at that, I question its validity.  I might be wrong but I
don't think it's 200 times per second, especially considering that
computers have 18.2 interrupts each second (this can be temporarily
changed).  I think 200 is too high, maybe you meant 20 but considering
we're dealing with a calclulator here I do agree that even 18 interrupts
might be too many for a calulator to handle in one second, it would
either miss alot of what's going on trying to keep up or your calculator
would freeze up trying to complete each interrupt

Wyrmlord
egillespie@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: