Re: A85: Expander SF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Expander SF

actually no, you're wrong =)

(a.) Mel has already sold his chips. so, like a Honus Wagner baseball
card, the chips are in demand =)

(b.) The parts don't cost $15, they cost about $11.75 with tax, even in
Chicago and our taxes SUCK =(

(c.) Yeah, I guess the listserve is a bad place to advertize. do that on
ti-hardware =)

(d.) I released a new version fo the expander driver software for usgard
1.1 which will run zshell 4.0, usgard 1.1, and usgard 1.0 games/programs.
get it today at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/

	That's all I feel like saying.
		Will Stokes

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Matthew H. Fogle wrote:

> Mic Mullins wrote:
>
> > I have an expander SF that I have only written to once.  It is the 1MB
> >
> > version.  I recently purchased a TI-86 making it obsolete to me.  I am
> >
> > interested in selling it.  If you are interested send me email
> > mailto:micmullins@geocities.com .  Don't hit reply and send your
> > e-mail
> > to the mailing list.  Starting bid will be $65.
> > -Mic Mullins
>
>    How about DON'T PROFIT OFF THE LIST; Mel will sell his remaining 6 or
> so chips for $30 and teh electronics cost around $15 at MOST!

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .