Re: A85: Zilog Z80 books

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Zilog Z80 books

At 09:12 PM 10/19/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I got my Z80 books today from that guy; he did send them and the Users
>Manual is REALLY a nice ASM guide to the chip. It's got the complete
>instruction set and details on each command. Just letting anyone who
>didn't order them know.

yeh, i just got them yesterday, in addition to this other book i got that is
really good.  zi got 2 sets of stuff from that guy, over 2 different days,
and the 1st set was useless, but the second set was really good, it has a
complete documentaion of all the opcodes.  if u are interested in learning
asm, u really should order them

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Some people think Life Sucks, then You Die.  I disagree.  Life sucks, then
you get cancer. Then you go into chemotherapy. You lose all your hair, you
feel bad about yourself. Then all of a sudden the cancer goes into
remission. You look good, you feel good, you're going great, and all of a
sudden you have a stroke. You can't move your right side. And one day you
step off the curb at 68th by Lincoln Center and BANG, you get hit by a bus.
And then--maybe--you die.
--Denis Leary