Re: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels

>From: vikings@undergnd.metrobbs.com
>Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:29:16 -0500
>Subject: Re: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels
>To: assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org
>

>IN>Nobody is going to send anybody games.  You either need to get an
internet
>IN>connection or find someone who has one.  And everybody stop
cluttering up
>IN>the group with requests for programs, get them yourself.
>
>IN>At 05:31 PM 10/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>IN>>i guess i've been missing out
>IN>>can someone send me sqrxz 85 and any info i might need for it
>IN>>i don't have internet access and a juno account so i am behind
>IN>>btw, send it uue
>IN>>
>IN>>Kakos
>IN>>egillespie@juno.com
>IN>>
>IN>>
>

>I am sorry but not everybody is as fortunate as you. Maybe we don't
have
>internet access... I used to but not any more. Maybe the next time you
>can be a little less ignorant and more understanding, jeez.
>
>Daivd

ignorant people suck, everybody should understand that this poor chap
just wants to have his fun, if the games are out there and were made to
be played, why dont we make them available for everyone...including
those who have no internet access...ps dave...id send em to you, but
dont have em.

Andrew Ferrara
    __  _____

andrew_ferrara@