A85: MISh is now bug free!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: MISh is now bug free!

Hey everybody!
This is the maker of MISh, which still hasn't been uploaded to ticalc.
I ironed out the bugs in my shell, and it should be on ticalc soon.  The
bug I ran across was that my info on ROM v10.0 was faulty.
I have to verify the data I have on the other ROM versions, so it may be
a while.  Sorry for the delays.  I will try to get it on ticalc by the
end of the week.

Note to people wanting to post it on web pages:
Wait for it to show up on ticalc, then download it and post it.  Please
don't send me any requests to have me send it to you.

Shell developers:
I could use some help checking the data I have on ROM v3.0A, and 9.0
ZShell ROM calls.  If you would like to help, send the info at:
RichardLewis@CedarCity.net

Also, the data contained in ZS_ROMS.TXT is at least partially incorrect.
Does anyone know who posted it?