Re: A85: Link port routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Link port routines

Cool, i was thinking of trying to make a winsock application that
would let people play multiplayer games (such as Ztetris) over the
internet using their calculators.  Don't know how possible that would
be, but i was thinking about giving it a try.  Then again, i don't
know how useful it would be either :) .

-mike pearce