Re: A85: Re: A82: Universal, shmermuniversal....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: A82: Universal, shmermuniversal....

> MAYBE IF YOU GIVE SUPPORT ON HOW TO MAKE A
> UNIVERSAL INSTEAD OF CUTTING DOWN THE IDEA,
> JUST MAYBE WE COULD PUT THIS MAILING LIST TO
> GOOD USE. CALL ME CRAZY, BUT I THINK WE SHOULD
> GIVE SUPPORT TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP WITH
> ANYTHING PROPOSED ON THIS MAILING LIST.

Nobody cut down the idea. They just pointed out some of the
barriers that would make the task almost impossible, maybe
even barriers they ran into. And, if it wasn't possible, wouldn't
you want someone to tell you BEFORE you spent 100 hours
on it, doing the very same work others had done?