Re: A85: Re: A82: Universal, shmermuniversal....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: A82: Universal, shmermuniversal....

I think that when you see something as completely impossible (though
it would be nice), you just want people not to waste time.  I mean, it
seems like no one even programs games any more.  For an example of a
game that could not be converted, there is my solitaire game (Solytare
(btw, i made a Zshell version, coming soon)).  it *needs* to be able
to fit 7 columns of 16 byte wide sprites (112 pixels wide).  The
screen on the 82/83 simply is not wide enough to accomodate it (96
pixels wide).  Have do you plan to pass this barrier?

-mike

On Sun, 12 Oct 1997 14:21:49 -0400, you wrote:

>i think all of the critics here have the wrong idea
>
>MAYBE IF YOU GIVE SUPPORT ON HOW TO MAKE A UNIVERSAL INSTEAD OF CUTTING
>DOWN THE IDEA, JUST MAYBE WE COULD PUT THIS MAILING LIST TO GOOD USE.
>CALL ME CRAZY, BUT I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE SUPPORT TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS
>HELP WITH ANYTHING PROPOSED ON THIS MAILING LIST.
>
>Kakos
>egillespie@juno.com
>

>Kakos
>egillespie@juno.com