Re: A85: universal calc issues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 01:22 AM 10/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I am on this list to keep up with what is going on in the TI world I
>personally don't mind seeing stuff outside of hardware here.
>-Mic
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/8116/index.html
>
>Brian Leech wrote:

:x--------------------  SNIP  -------------------x:

I like to keep up with it too, but I think the posts should be separated. I
don't have an 82, 83, 86, or 92, so I'm not interested in these
developments. Also, if someone posts a message that would normally go into
hardware, then that message is also in hardware (They don't want to miss
their targeted audience because they posted it in ASM), so now when I get
my email from the listserv, it has two copies of the exact same message
(One in ASM and one in Hardware). If everybody remembers a while back (A
couple of months), we were getting 3 and 4 copies of the same messages
(because they were crossposting). This is extremely annoying. So please
post to the correct list. If your message contains information that belongs
on two lists, then by all means post them to both. I don't mind the
occasional duplicated message.

Thanks..

Leif

- zldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know.

    To email me, remove the z in my address  -