A85: Usgard WinShell 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Usgard WinShell 1.1

Hello, I'm running the Usgard WinShell 1.1 and was wondering how I could
possibly put background pictures on there. I know you can put the Usgard
one on there, I've done it. But I mean pics like off of your computer. I
know you can convert between PICT format to the calcs PIC format but the
pictures that it uses as backgrounds are strings. Also, are there any sites
that have pics that are strings that I could send to the ti-85 and use?
BTW, are there any other good zshell compatible shells that have a
windows/mac like interface?

-Jeremy

"You've claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why then are you
so suprised when you hear your own eulogy?"-Tool