Re: A85: Grouped Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Grouped Shells

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997 12:52:37 -0700 jSw <fonecard@concentric.net> writes:
>When I try ungrouping any shell so I can send them to me TI-85 it
>starts
>then flashes me a dialog that says "An invalid data type has been
>found in
>the data". This includes usgaurd, zshell, and others. Any help would
>be
>appreciated.

uhhh  usgard, zshell and other shells has NEVER BEEN GROUPPED!!!!!!!! if
it is, you have the WRONG ZIP FILE!!!.. usgard zshell and others are in
  usgard.85b  zshell.85b  cshell.85b  and etc.. there are BACKUPS.. so
put your ti85 in RECEIVE.. on the computer to go LINK SEND.. pick the
backup and click SEND.. the calculator will say.. "receive backup?!?!"
yes no.. pick yes.. and you'll get the backup with the shell on it.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com