Re: A85: Binaries on A85 was: ti irc channel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Binaries on A85 was: ti irc channel

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 05:50:33 GMT mikep@anet-dfw.com (Michael Pearce)
writes:
>Does everyone think that is bad to email games (which
>are smaller than many people's signatures) to the
>list?  if i'm not mistaken, there is no more
>list-zshell-binaries, or whatever it might be called now.

I think that list-zshell-binaries still exists because I resubscribed to
it a couple days ago(complications with Juno bumped me off all the
mailing lists).  I got the confirmation message and stuff, but no one has
sent anything for months.  I would like to ask that stuff be sent
UUEncoded since that's the only thing Juno users can use(Juno doesn't
accept attachments).  This is only a suggestion, not a requirement(since
I have no authority to), but please keep in mind those who would like to
benefit from programs but have Juno.  If anyone has information about a
program that can extract the binary data from a mime format e-mail,
please e-mail ME privately (means not to the list) directly at
unibomer@juno.com. Thanx.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey