Re: A85: Binaries on A85 was: ti irc channel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Binaries on A85 was: ti irc channel

Hmmm...  Where would the line be drawn?  Surely we don't want, say, the
USGARD.ZIP being posted here (it's rather large)...  But would people
mind a game that's only a couple k?  Hmmm...  maybe we need a binaries
list.

I instinctivly said "no" to binaries because on other lists I have
people from AOL posting 500k wavs to listserves, and boy does it piss me
off.