Re: A85: Z80 Books

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Z80 Books

>> That was basically the only CPU chip they had back then.  I still have an
>> old Tandy 1000 from the 80s and I no idea when the dinosaur TI-99/4A
>> computer existed, but I used to have one of those too.  I wasn't around
>> when they had Z80s...I crave speed which the Z80 chip series doesn't have
:)

>>                  Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>> Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>>          http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>>                     http://shinelight.home.ml.org

i just thought that i might interject here, the  TI-99/4A kicks *** !!  (oh
sorry is this a family oriented list?)  Alpiner rocked.

I know this has nothing in any arbitrarily interpretted way to do with
calculators, (well, maybe in _some_ way) but i had to say it.

Ah, the memories...

-alex
shadwe1l@aol.com

" 'cuz we never do nothin' nice...  ad easy"