RE: A85: Z80 Books

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Z80 Books

The Z80 books are very useful to programmers. Be sure to get both the
Databook and the User's Manual. The Databook has an instruction set summary
(probably the only useful thing to programmers, as opposed to people
designing computers), and the User's Manual has a long section explaining
every instruction thoroughly. I use them all the time while programming.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/