A85: TI86/TI85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: TI86/TI85

Howdy.

I write to suggest someone of writing a program (for the computer) that
transfers ti86 programs into ti85 programs, or vice versa.  I know that
this might sound unrealistic, yet it seems rather simple.
For example, if the syntax on the 85 is ld a,4, and on the 86 it is
qw 4,y,  all the program would need to do is search the 86 program
for occurrences of qw 4,y and replace them with ld a,4.  The program
would also have to change a lot of other stuff, yet it seems realistic,
considering the success of video game emulators, which do something
similar for a much more complex system.

	Signed anonymously by Arseniy Khobotkov