Re: A85: Mike Pierce and Sqrxz 85 fans.. read this!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 12:20 AM 10/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>It's actually very simple to convert an 86 world into a compressed 85
>world.
>All you have to do is
>
> Remove the first 65 + byte ptr (file ofs $003C) and the last two bytes.
> Then you have the bin file which can be edited and turned into an 85
> running SLE.BAT in the 85 editor.
>
>Just thought everyone should know... who will be the first to release
>such a program which rips of those bytes :-)
>
>--
>Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
>mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."
>http://www.algonet.se/~mja
>IRC: Yarin                   "Sanity? I'm sure I have it on tape
>somewhere!"

Now THIS is some VERY useful information. Thanks, I'll get started on it
right away... If anyone has written a world for the 86, that would
strenously object to this being done, email me.. Thanks..

Leif

- ldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know. -