Re: A85: Z80 Books

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Z80 Books

Don't bother faxing an order, just send an email to:

chut@zilog.com

His name is Cait Hutnik, and he's some guy in charge of public
relations. Tell him what you need and your address, and he will send out
the books to you. This is what I did, and I got my books in four days!
But whatever email address is given on the site (info@zilog.com or
something) will not work.

--
Joe Davison