A85: [Fwd: New 85 RPG]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: [Fwd: New 85 RPG]

--
Terry Peng <tpeng@geocities.com>

-- BEGIN included message

Terry Peng says he will forward this letter to the list.  Hopefully it
will make its way there.

-----

Back this summer when I was on the list, I said I was going to start on
an rpg of sorts and I called it FF85.  Some of you on the list might
remember that (or my usgard rantings).  Anyway, I'd just like to tell
everyone that it will be released on Dec. 25.  The game went through a
lot of changes from my original idea (for the better I hope).  When
released, it will be by far the biggest, most complex, and most
developed 85 rpg ever.  I hope maybe some of you others and maybe Jim
Reardon will release some more rpgs for the 85 because it needs some.

I won't bore you with features or info or anything like that so if you
want to find out more about it (and maybe be a tester or something),
visit my page at http://ageitgey.home.mindspring.com  Someone was also
kind enough to register http://ff85.home.ml.org since my last name seems
to be hard for some to spell :).

Thanks.

If you want to reach me, mail me at ageitgey@mindspring.com  or
csrawebtech@qualityservice.com .

Adam Geitgey
Partner CSRA Web Design and Computer Consulting
"Web Design for the Information Age"
PGP Key upon request
Email:  csrawebtech@qualityservice.com
Web  :  http://csraweb.home.ml.org