Re: A85: Converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Converter

On Thu, 3 Jan 1980, Brian Leech wrote:

> Where exactly did 123 come from?  (The screen is 128x64).  Now, on to the
> conversion.  Although converting from Z80 assembly to 68000 aseembly is
> probably possible (although not fun), converting all the 85 ROM calls to 92
> ROM calls is not possible (without writing custom 68k calls that would be
> stored in the program, making it more bloated than it already would be).
>
> --
> Brian Leech
> butvis@mindspring.com
> ICQ UIN: 1355611

	I meant 128 not 123 sorry.  If it is possible like you said
couldn't you make a fargo library to store the all the custom rom call in.
Would this still be too unreasonable to actually do?  Although the games
wouldn't be as good as the fargo games it would be nice to have.  There
are far more many games for the 85 than there are for the 92.  Plus 92
owners who don't have 85's could play the zshell games too :)

			  		Scott Rowe
					email:snrowe.acsu.buffalo.edu