Re: A85: Computer Link Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Computer Link Cable

SWISH97@aol.com wrote:

> I know this doesn't fit in this catagory but it was the only option.
> I have
> a computer link cable.  And it is a real battle to get it to work.  It
> always
> was connection errors.  Is this just my link cable?  And are there
> some hints
> to get it to work the first time? Thanx-SS

   What kind of cable? If it's a parallel link it could be the computer
just doesn't work well with it. If it's a serial cable or otherwise the
other paralle cable problem; the connector just isn't making good
contact... Try rotating the end inside the TI and making sure you plug
it ALL the way in. Also sometimes the end at the computer needs to be
pushed in harder...

Follow-Ups: References: