Re: LZ: Cool New Game Idea(s)

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Cool New Game Idea(s)

Grayscale... maybe because I want to keep the game small
The scrolling will only be on the combat seqeuces
8x8 grid... if you are talking about the board size it will be 5x5 or 6x6
depending on size

-Question:  Which is better using a set of routines to draw something or
using a picture and the routine to display it?  (Which is smaller is you have
4 for more screens?)
         -Chief28933

<< Grayscale or not? Smooth scrolling or not? 8x8 grid or not?
  Andreas
 E-Mail:  ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
 Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org