LZ: New TIBASIC-like compiler under development.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: New TIBASIC-like compiler under development.

  I need some help, and I need it bad.
  I am developing a TIBASIC-like compiler for the TI-85, but my very
limited experience with assembler programming leaves me rather helpless.
And as you guys are probably the most capable at all with the Z80
processor I ask your help.
  I have enclosed a HTML file, the temporary project description
(written in five minutes), but other than that you can find the latest
version on http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5109/ti85proj.html.
  I am aware that the relevance to this list is not complete, but I
don't know where else to turn. This project is going to be great, trust
me. :-)

Martin Christensen.