LZ: Re: libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: libraries

256 number limit will stay, and we won't use names for the following reasons:
* you can always be sure that LIB_CALL_(GRAY4LIB,?) calls gray4lib, you don't have to order them.
* you can have optional libraries
* libraries calling libraries is more efficient.

 Andreas
E-Mail: ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
*NEW* Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org