Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 14:20:20 +0200 ess.andreas@computerhaus.at (Ess
Andreas) writes:
>> One --little-- thing: any way to hide the shell from the shell?  So
>the
>> Simple Shell doesn't show the Simple Shell in the list of programs?
>That
>> would be just so peachy keen.
>Of course this is possible and perhaps I gonna do that.

Okay, that way I don't have to keep trying to get usgdsimp to work for
me.

I was thinking, couldn't you assign a shell a type?  Like how pictures
are typed as a picture?  Then, just hide anything of the shell type.  Or
with explorer you could let people customize what types to show and what
to hide.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.