Re: LZ: doh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: doh

Will Stokes wrote:

> thanx for finally toning down your messages. a few things to say (nice
> positive ones :)

A few things to say.. some mean negative ones.

> (a.) there are three shells: -the os-85 shell (big and some people don't
>                               like it
>                              -explorer, yes, this is a shell and when
> expander libraries are fully completed you can pop up expander menus real
> nice. like that :) also note the explorer is only, what, 800 bytes?!!!
>                              -simple shell. usgard version of
> cshell/zshell with same features and all the nice libraries nad new
> functions provided by the other usgard shells.
>
> note: you only have to have one shell on your calc at once. I'm sure, you
> could knock out stuff you don't want and get usgard to only take abtou
> 1500 to 2000 more bytes then zshell. In addition, the number of games
> you'll have will be smaller (saving more then 2000 bytes!!!) and
> faster!!!! MUCH faster. :) what could be better?

Gee, a few *good* new games to play with this shell that utilize its
features and make up for the loss in memory caused by installing USgard
in the first place.  Oh yeah, a ti-86 would be nice.

> (b.) I would appreciate if people would not dissemble my games and edit
> them and rerelease them over the internet. If you'd like to do it for your
> own use that's fine with me, but I did work on the stuff for a while. Also
> realize Mega Racers is my first real zshell/asm game EVER. :) If you
> insist on releasing modified coded of mine PLEASE give me credit for my
> work.

I'll make sure I put in credit for your work in the reg'd version, which
costs $50 a pop.

 BTW, if I see your lame signature file again... Well, let me put it
this way...
 I know where you live, atom bombs are kinda easy to make as long as you
got
 plutonium, and plutonium is cheap off the Russian Market. Yup.

This ain't a flame. Flames are BS.  I am serious ;) ;)

- Anonymous
flinn@mindspring.com (doh)