Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

> Oh, and for the recod, MegaRacers rocks! My only complaint is that it
> could be a little smaller. (yes, 6K is very reasonable)

no problem. I've already got version 1.3 which is several hundred bytes
small and faster as well. Don';t worry, with external levels and further
optimization I think 6k is a DEFFINITE possibility. :)

	I must admit, I for a long time have found Mega Racers too big.
however, at the moment I have 15+ ideas how to make it faster and MUCH
smaller :) don't worry. I plan on making it a ton smaller over the summer
tops!
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |