Re: LZ: doh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: doh

At 01:37 AM 6/10/1997 +0100, you wrote:
>Will Stokes wrote:
>>
>> one other thing against SuperNova-- if they want people to use it they
>> need games for it. USGARD DOES have this, including many new versions of
>> Mega Racers for it, I've never seen SuperNova despite requesting info for
>> programming for it. there loss. :)
>>

>No one wants a crappy bloated shell.  No one wants USGARD.  No one wants
>Supernova.  No one wants OS-85.  And most importantly, no one wants to
>hear another single word about Mega Racers, the single most stupid game
>EVER.  You talk like it is a good thing that USGARD has MegaRacers.
>Maybe I am the only one, but that game is the worst, most boring,
>oversized, waste of space excuse for a game I have seen in a long time.
>
>If no one agrees with me, that is fine.  You have the right to your own
>opinion, so please do not reply to this message.
>
>As far as USGARD - this is a calculator that should be used for games
>and rolodex - not for a wanna be copy of win95 which itself is the
>single worst excuse for an operation system ever.  The 85 only has 28k
>mem for goodness sake.  NO ONE WANTS A SHELL THAT CAN TAKE THE UPWARDS
>OF 10k BY ITSELF. Thank You.

I have to agree.  At first, when I saw usgard, I was amazed, but when I
astually got into it, it seemed like too much of a hastle just to get into
plainjump (which jammed up my calc).  I believe that cshell 3.04 is much
better.  I didn't jam up my calc every 5 minutes, and it doesn't take up 9k!
I also think that megaracers is not a great game...
This is also my opinion, which everyone is entitled to...

Jack Trades  -  yoda@pmd.parrett.net