LZ: USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: USGARD

just got an e-mail from Ess a minute ago. Like I suspected, he had an
internet connection problem (server to be exact). Anyway, any mail you
sent him he probably didn't get (mine were bounced  :(  ). Don't worry,
we'll release the thing VERY VERY VERY soon and at the moment there will
be 3-4 usgard games alone already usable for this cool new OS. :)
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |