Re: LZ: Shell incompatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Shell incompatibility

I am not the one creating or help creating SuperNova,  I have just
obtained a early relase for the programers.   Also what I have seen as
far as the zshell list on USGARD.  I agree having to put diffrent shells
on for difrent programs would be CRAZY!!! So I hope the programers of
USGARD and SuperNova would communicate with each other.

--
Thank You, Dave Piper
Home Page: http://www.jcave.com/~piperc/

Come visit these great pages