LZ: Shell incompatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Shell incompatibility

I am worried that shell incompatibility will be taking place soon with
USGARD and SUPERNOVA, these have not been released yet but will be
soon.  The features such as libraries will probably have
incompatibility.

I have used SuperNova and rate this on a scale of 1-10 as a 10.  If they
optimize it to the size they want to get it at and fix a couple bugs it
will be the best OS-SHELL out there, it is custimizable to the users,
small, and fast.  Just wait till it comes out, there will be no need for
ZSHELL, OSHELL, USHELL, CSHELL, OS-85, or any simular one.  It apears
that USGARD will be close but SuperNova I belive exceeds that even.

But programs designed for SuperNova probably will not work with Usgard,
and Usgard programs will not work with SuperNova.  In my oppinion just
use SuperNova. (both will run ZShell 4.0 programs, but ZSHELL will not
be able to run SuperNova, or Usgard programs.)
--
Home Page: http://www.jcave.com/~piperc/
LDS Religon Home: http://www.jcave.com/~piperc/lds.htm