Re: LZ: RE: ZShell and Beyond...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: ZShell and Beyond...

<< Vote and choose a "standard" shell?!??!!?
 YEAH RIGHT!! Let people make shells if they want to!! I doubt we'll have
many
 compatibility problems, because game authors want their programs to be
 playable on all shells, so they'll make them for ZShell, because most or all

 of the other shells are fully ZShell compatible. If another shell emerges
 which is obviously and truly better (like has double the rom calls and is
 small), then people will choose it. >>
Or we could just ask the shell designers to share their list of rom calls and
each can include them in their shell thus a game for one shell will work on
another.  Please read the last have of my message when I explain this so I
don't have to re-write it AGAIN
           -Chief28933