Re: LZ: USGARD Screen Shot

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: USGARD Screen Shot

I don't want to say too much but peopel who like a nice gui and people who
just like to press csutom-f1 will BOTH like the new USGARD os. what you
see on his site is not only a little dates but also not a complete
rendering of what you might see when YOu press custom-f1 on YOUR calc.
just and see.

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Will Robinson wrote:

> I'm sorry to say this, but USGARD looks like it has the things which made
> the OS-85 interface a drag to use (Basically, people want to hit custom-F1
> and have a list of programs pop up...at least the people I've talked to do).
>
> Still, the programming features mentioned should more than make up for it in
> terms of game quality :)
>
> Will Robinson
>
> At 07:20 PM 6/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Here is a screen shot of USGARD from Andreas Ess's website.
> >http://andi.ganymed.org/img/usgshell.gif
> >
> >for more info, go to http://andi.ganymed.org/
> >
> >Gary G. Petro
> >sherwood@bright.net
> >

> |-------------------|
> |Will Robinson      |
> |robinson@flanet.com|
> |-------------------|

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |