From:  Kevin Buck[SMTP:mckbuck@coastalnet.com]
Sent:  Thursday, June 05, 1997 7:12 PM
To:  list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
Subject:  Re: LZ: Directory category suggestions for the Expander?

At 06:05 PM 6/5/97 GMT, you wrote:
>I'm implementing a fixed-directory structure in the expander, and
>these are the ones I've come up with:
>
>Games
>Games2
>Apps
>Misc
>Pics
>Utils
>Lib
>Text
>Progs
>

>Any suggestions for refinements/additions/etc.?
>
>-Mel
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>-The TI-Memory Expansion Homepage
>-http://www.egr.msu.edu/~tsaimelv/expander.htm

What I am presenting may be extremely complicated to do, but you could put a
built in password protect in the software for Games2, that way, whenever you
tell the software to access the Games2 file, it would ask for a password,
that you could change inside the program.  Also the same thing for the wipe
all expander memory function.  I think it's a good idea.  Anyone else?

					Sincerely,
					Kevin

And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!

     **	              My E-mail address:    	 	  **
     **      		 elbo@usa.net  	     		  **
     **	            	    Homepage:		          **
     ** http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/2439 **
     **		  Star Warz 85 Developement page:      	  **
     **		http://www.jhs.net/sites/StarWarz85	  **
     **		  Star Warz 85 E-mail address:		  **
     **			starwarz85@usa.net		  **