Re: LZ: Directory category suggestions for the Expander?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mel Tsai wrote:
> I'm implementing a fixed-directory structure in the expander, and
> these are the ones I've come up with:
>
> Games
> Games2
> Apps
> Misc
> Pics
> Utils
> Lib
> Text
> Progs
>
> Any suggestions for refinements/additions/etc.?

I don't understand what is so hard about having the names be whatever
you want.  Just set aside xx bytes in the program that will be the names
of the directories.  What I mean is just have there be directories that
the expander accesses as say 1-16, but when they are displayed, instead,
the software looks it up in a little table that has the names you typed
in stored in there.  Get it?

--
            ''~``
           ( o o )