Re: LZ: ZShell, OS-85, C-Shell NT, OShell and all the rest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Jeff Tyrrill wrote:

> A feature I'd like is an interrupt handler. It would make it easy for people
> to right TSRs and for people to have several on their calc. But more
> importantly, I'd like to see a feature where a user can press ON _anytime_,
> out of CShell, in TI-OS, while running a BASIC program, while running an ASM
> program, etc. the calc would shut off, and ask for a password when it came on.
> Will this be implemented?

Try Usgard when it comes... it has TSR support (a library), and then it would be
easy to write a program which executes a password program.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "Man is no machine
mailto:mja@algonet.se            Man is no God