Re: LZ: Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Shells

Jeffrey S. Sharp and Crystal L. Baird wrote:

> Keith Burzinski wrote:
> >
> >You've got some good ideas, but you're
> > also forgetting the main method of transport for these programs--THE
> > TI-85.  VERY few people have a GRAPHLINK
>
> Ummm... If they have no access to a link...what are they doing on
> list-zshell??
I DON'T mean the ppl here!  I mean the average HS (or college) user...

> > and those that do are not ALL
> > as technical as we are.
> > Bottom Line?--WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS SIMPLE AND EASY-TO-USE.
>
> THAT would be the purpose of the install routine.  User says "I want it
> to do X" and the installer assembles a shell with that and only that.
> Then it's transferred to the calc.  Totally painless.
You're TOTALLY missing my point.
True, but you STILL need a COMPUTER AND A GRAPHLINK to use this install
program.
The ppl who DON'T have a GRAPHLINK (or computer) will IN NO WAY benefit
from this feature, as they will only be able to get the shell from
another calc (mem backup).

--
~Keith
TSK3000@Prodigy.Net