Re: LZ: Hiding zshell programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Hiding zshell programs

On Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:30:38 -0600 (MDT) Erik Van Huizing
<ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca> writes:

>How do I hide a string so it doesn't show up in
>the listing of programs?
>(Like the CEngine program for caves and scrolls?)

To the best of my knowledge, you can't.  If a new file [string] header
were implemented it would (cause a lot of trouble) then not display those
with that data, but then strings85.exe and other stuff would have to be
all changed.  Probably more trouble than it's worth.  Or an option to
hide certain strings could be added to an existing shell or something.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com