LZ: ZTerm and A problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZTerm and A problem

OK I have a 14.4 external modem, keep reading I'm not that stupid to try to
use a 14.4 modem without reconfiguring it first, and after a reconfigured it
to work at 9600 baud with the settings like the ones described in the ZTerm
documentation and FAQ (which said I could use a 9600 baud or greater modem).
 The modem is a US Robotics modem and I have the book of AT----- thingys an I
reprogrammed the NVRAM on it.  When I try to send something to the modem like
AT (the first thing the doc said to do) and hit enter  it goes to the next
line with no return from the modem.  WHY???. Nothing works ATDT911 <G> or
anything nothing notta HELP!!!!  If you have gotten ZTerm to work with a 9601
baud modem or better please tell me how.  Thanks
                     -Chief28933