Re: LZ: A "Shell-Developers" E-Mailing List

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: A "Shell-Developers" E-Mailing List

I know it is too early to decide if I like it or not, but, well, it just
looks to fancy for me and I don't have enough memory as it is.  So when
is Usgard going to come out?  They keep pushing it back.  You'd think
they're translating it from Japanese.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.

On Mon, 2 Jun 1997 09:00:51 -0500 (CDT) Will Stokes
<wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu> writes:
>> want or need anything else.  And from the screen shot I saw of
>Usguard it
>> appears like I might be disappointed (although it seems as if it
>will do
>> a good job incorporating the expander into a OS).
>
>not true. I've seen Usgard but I can't talk about it at all. Lets just
>say
>USGARD is TOTALLY differnt from ANY shell for the 85, TRUST me.
>
>                               Will Stokes
>                                 8^)
>           _____________________________________________________
>          /                                                    /|
>         /____________________________________________________/ |
>        |                                                    |  |
>        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
>        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
>        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
>        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
>        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
>        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
>        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
>        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |

Follow-Ups: References: