Re: LZ: ZShell, OS-85, C-Shell NT, OShell and all the rest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Henry Zektser wrote:

> > > By 'revolutionize' do you mean a new uncompatible program format?
> > >

> >       Nope, 100% compatible + more
> >
> when can we have it???

	At the moment it is only being released as an SDK package for Software
Developers.  If you write stuff in assembly for the TI, then you can
request the SDK package.  The beta will be out shortly (about 2 and a
half weeks).