Re: LZ: APD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: APD

Keith Burzinski wrote:

> I've found the bit settings that enable/disable TI's APD and implimented
> them into the next release of CShell.  :)  It is handled by an
> interrupt, and thus can be used on ANY calc.
>
> set 2,($834E)
> set 3,($834E)
> The values in $8008 and $8009 act as timers.  $8008 is decrimented at
> every interrupt, and $8009 is decrimented every time $8008 reaches zero
> (provided both of the above bits are set).  Address $8009 appears to be
> reset any time a key is pressed.
I KNOW I'm replying to myself; this is for all of you.  ;)

The interrupt I mentioned above DOESN'T reset the timer at $8009
whenever you press a key.  You need to put in a call to $0115, which
will set $8009 to $A1, the standard value used by TI.  THIS CALL IS THE
SAME IN ALL ROM VERSIONS!

Cheers,
--
~Keith