Re: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

Sorry, but your confusing me. There are two shells that are almost exactly
like zshell but better (same moving around, just library support and
relocs). coolshell and simpshell, hard to move around? you are a "wiz" =)

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997 WindowsWiz@aol.com wrote:

> OK, so I made an ass of myself.  I've now thoroughly read the documentation,
> tried all the shells, etc. etc. etc., and I still think that Usgard is a pain
> to work with.  The only feasible way to use it is if you buy an Expander.
>
> -Brandon Turok
> -WindowsWiz@aol.com
> -http://members.aol.com/windowswiz/

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |
        |                                                    | /

Follow-Ups: References: