A revelation (was RE: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A revelation (was RE: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD)

WAIIIIT! What shell does the average TI-85 user have? ZShell 4.0! What don't
they want to deal with? Having to understand more than ZILCH to play Tetris,
Jezzball, Bouderdash! More complexities! Erasing their memory! Libraries and
USGARD are for POWERUSERS and FREAKS! ZShell and CShell are for the MULTITUDES
without graphlinks and CONSERVATIVES! (me, I'm just waiting for a bug-free
USGARD or success with PSOII. I call myself a poweruser with caution and bias)
IM(not so)HO;)

NOTE: I will be away, starting on the 29th of June, for 3 weeks. If I'm lucky,
I'll be able to receive email via brod_sea@scn.org (don't send me much, it
will cost to read/send messages). It will NOT be subscribed list-zshell.
--MZB (micahbro@msn.com)