RE: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

When I say too much like the MacOS, I'm not saying appearances. I'm saying
under the hood. It seems to me that USGARD and the MacOS both have hoods
welded to the chassis. What's going on with all the interrupt chains? What are
all those wierd named strings? How do I do this-or-that as a "poweruser"
(which are nonexistant with the MacOS)? How do you tell what library
corresponds to what (ok, so PSOII shares this one, flame me)?
I like the ideas of USGARD, I just have a gripe about this. Maybe it's
unavoidable.

NOTE: I will be away, starting on the 29th of June, for 3 weeks. If I'm lucky,
I'll be able to receive email via brod_sea@scn.org (don't send me much, it
will cost to read messages). It will NOT be subscribed list-zshell.
--MZB (micahbro@msn.com)