LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

Ok, it's great, right? I just want to put these into the air:
3 major complaints:
1-It's way to much like the MacOS. Unlike PCs and ZShell, it's really hard to
tell what's happening and how to make best use of it, without spending hours
and becoming an expert on USGARD and its programming, and that won't even
really work.

2-It's so oddly buggy, I could cry. It locked up in 4 different ways in 10
minutes on a ROM 10 calc, had 2 independant screen scrambles, 3 annoying GUI
screwups, and 2 misc. errors, all in that same time period. I just can't use
it or write for it.

3-What's with all those files? A 200k zip file for a 28k calculator's
shell?!?! Make a couple of subfolders. I just can't work with so many files.

Thank you for reading my input. No flames, please.
--MZB (micahbro@msn.com)