LZ: First tasks on the compiler.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: First tasks on the compiler.

  Okay, here are the first couple assignments. We will need to get this
ground work done before we're able to see some results.
  We will need to tear the interpreter apart and see how it works.
1) How are variables handeled
2) Does it parse the source code in any unusual ways
3) How do we call the various ROM functions (mathematical and so on)
3a) Where do we need to store variables (memory address) for these
funcions
4) Can we do this without drinking more than two gallons of coffee/three
gallons of tea a day

  Myself I am working on the parser. I am not well enough versed at all
in assembler to take on these tasks on my own. Otherwise I should have
been of more help in that department.
  My computer back home is disassembling the ROM of the TI-85, and when
it is done I'll make it available for download as ZIP.
  Get to it, guys. Happy sweating.

Martin