LZ: Now that the battery problem is settled...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Now that the battery problem is settled...

In order to reset your TI85 (all ROM versions, I don't know about other
calculators), all you need to do is REMOVE ONE AAA BATTERY AND PRESS [ON] 10
TIMES. This will _ALWAYS_ work because it's hard-wired to the board and
cannot "crash".

My main hypothesis is that they use a small capacitor, so you might be able
to hold down the [ON] key for a few seconds with the same result. I have not
tested this because I don't currently have access to my graphlink (or any
other) and don't want to clear my calculator's memory.

Someone might want to try this on the 82/83/86.